Christian Science nurses have a demonstrable knowledge of Christian Science practice, and quietly support spiritual healing while attending to the immediate human need.
- Personal care and bathing to meet the needs of cleanliness and comfort
- Mobility with or without mobility aids or comfort items
- Nourishment preparation, feeding assistance and encouragement
- Cleansing/bandaging for cleanliness, protection, support, and comfort
- Instructing the patient or others in providing care
- Practitioner contact; reading Christian Science literature; metaphysical support for healing atmosphere
- Assistance in arranging further care when appropriate, such as a private duty nurse or a stay in a facility
- Telephone consultation
The Christian Science Nurse Service of New Hampshire covers the entire state of New Hampshire and bordering towns in Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts.If you live outside our service area, you can find a Christian Science nurse in your area from the ‘Helpful Links’ button on the left of this page.